Garmin vivosmart 4
Accent your style while enhancing your fitness with our vívosmart 4 fitness tracker. This slim, swim-friendly wearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle. It monitors heart rate at the wrist and includes helpful tools such as all-day stress tracking, a relaxation breathing timer and VO2 max readings. Plus, Body Battery energy monitoring helps you know when you’re primed to be active or when you may need to rest. Safe for the pool or shower, vívosmart 4 keeps you going strong with up to 7 days of battery life — while smart notifications with vibration alerts help you stay connected on the go (when connected to a compatible smartphone).
Garmin vivosmart 4
Accent your style while enhancing your fitness with our vivosmart 4 fitness tracker. This slim, swim-friendly wearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle. It monitors heart rate at the wrist and includes helpful tools such as all-day stress tracking, a relaxation breathing timer and VO2 max readings. Plus, Body Battery energy monitoring helps you know when you’re primed to be active or when you may need to rest. Safe for the pool or shower, vivosmart 4 keeps you going strong with up to 7 days of battery life — while smart notifications with vibration alerts help you stay connected on the go (when connected to a compatible smartphone).
Garmin vivosmart 4 Features:
- Smart Display: The display is only on when you need it. And when it’s on, it auto-adjusts to ambient light levels, so it’s visible even in bright sunlight.
- Pulse Ox: The Pulse Ox sensor on vívosmart 4 estimates your body’s blood oxygen saturation level. Your Pulse Ox measurements are dependent upon a number of factors, including your overall health and fitness. Turn on the feature to gauge your SpO2 overnight, or use it to take a spot measurement anytime to learn more about your body.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Sleep is important to your overall health, well-being and physical performance. To give you an idea of how you’re sleeping, vívosmart 4 tracks your light, deep and REM stages of sleep, along with movement throughout the night. For added insight, turn on the Pulse Ox feature to view your blood oxygen levels during your sleep.
- Body Battery Energy: Body Battery energy monitoring on vívosmart 4 uses a combination of stress, heart rate variability (HRV), sleep and activity data to gauge your body’s energy reserves at any moment, so you can plan your day to optimize times for activity and rest. A higher number indicates you’re ready to be active, while a lower number suggests you might need to relax and rest a bit before tackling a workout.
- All-Day Stress Tracking: Your vívosmart 4 lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between. Tracking your HRV (the time interval between each heartbeat), vívosmart 4 calculates and displays your stress level.
- Relax Reminder: There is an optional “Relax Reminder” feature that you can turn on in the Garmin Connect app. If your stress level gets elevated during your day, it will provide a vibration alert on your wrist and display a message (“Take a moment to breathe?”) to let you know it’s time to relax. Use the relaxation breathing timer, which walks you through the Fourfold breathing technique, proven to calm your mind and body.
- Step Goals: Your vívosmart 4 greets you each day with a personalized step goal. Then it tracks and displays your progress. In addition to steps, its fitness tracking capabilities include floors climbed, calories burned, intensity minutes and more. You’ll also see a move bar and get vibration alerts to remind you when it’s time to get up and move.
- Workout Tracking: You can use the preloaded activity timers to keep track of your exercise times and more. When using the strength training activity, it estimates your exercises, reps and sets along with your work and rest times so you can leave the notebook at home. And if you forget to start a timer, the Move IQ® feature on vívosmart 4 will automatically detect exercises such as walking, swimming, cycling and elliptical training — and it even starts timing select activities.
- Daily Fitness and Wellness Monitoring: Using the Elevate™ heart rate data collected from your wrist, vívosmart 4 can — with a VO2 max estimate — give you an idea of your current fitness level. In general, as your aerobic fitness increases, your VO2 max does the same. Based on your VO2 max, vívosmart 4 is also able to estimate your fitness age — a stat that you may be able to decrease over time with hard work and exercise. For added insight, vívosmart 4 will notify you if your heart rate unexpectedly rises above a threshold you’ve set. If you’re inactive for more than 10 minutes and your heart rate stays above your set threshold, you’ll get an alert.
- Connect to your Phone: Check the weather, control your music, receive smart notifications, find your phone, even reply with preset text responses (Android only), and access social media notifications on your tracker’s display — all while keeping your smartphone stowed away.
- Garmin Connect: You can review your progress, join challenges, earn colorful badges and even share via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect app.
Garmin vivosmart 4 Physical & Performance:
- GPS: No
- Resolution: 48 x 128 pixels
- Size: .26″ x .70″
- Type: OLED
- Battery Life: Up to 7 days (excluding pulse ox sleep tracking)
- Weight: 16.5 g (small/medium), 17.1 g (large)
Gray/Rose Gold SKU: 010-01995-12 UPC: 753759205188
Berry/Light Gold SKU: 010-01995-11 UPC: 753759205171
Azure/Silver SKU: 010-01995-14 UPC: 753759210496
Black/Midnight SKU: 010-01995-10 UPC: 753759205164
Black/Midnight Large SKU: 010-01995-13 UPC: 753759205195